Renken Dentistry is looking for a growth-minded Dental Assistant to add to our Austin, TX office. Our general practices offer appointments in specialized fields of dentistry including Invisalign, prosthodontics, botox, sleep dentistry, and more!
At Renken Dentistry, smiles mean a lot more than just healthy teeth. Our values are important in everything we do in our organization and we work together every day to pursue our mission of leading our team, patients, and practice to greater levels of health. Renken Dentistry was founded in Springfield, Illinois and now also has locations in the Austin, Texas area.
We’re looking for a team member who has a team oriented disposition, a growth mindset, and excellent communication skills to add to our practice. This team member should have a BLS certification and a Registered Dental Assistant license (or be pursuing such licensure following all TSBDE regulations).
This position will:
- Assist the doctor and support the patient throughout each care encounter while helping the patient move towards a state of well-being.
- Prepare treatment rooms following procedure guidelines. Perform sterilization and maintain a clean work environment following safety guidelines.
- Be an advocate for the patient by helping them through their fears, anxiety, and discomfort.
To support our team members, we offer:
- A mentorship and training program throughout the initial 90 days of employment and continuing support thereafter.
- An in-house Academy program to further skills and knowledge in the field of dentistry.
- Growth and leadership opportunities.
Requirements & Responsibilities Associated with Our Five Values
- Discover Your Inner Smile: Find purpose and connection with your role as you support patients throughout the care encounter.
- Partner to Serve Others: Partner with patients and engage them in a long term care relationship.
- Organize Well for Good Results: Follow solid imaging, notation, and documentation standards throughout each patient encounter.
- Learn, Laugh, and Grow–Even When It’s Hard: Utilize systems and technology to enhance patient health outcomes.
- Create a Healthy Community: Work effectively with other team members to fulfill our mission.
This position is held at our Renken Dentistry of Oak Hill office in Austin, TX. Full-time (35-40 hours/week) and part-time employment is available.
- Monday- 8:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday- 7:00am-6:00pm
- Wednesday- 8:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday- 7:00am-6:00pm
- Friday- 8:00am-1:00pm
Why You Should Apply!
- Competitive pay with a monthly bonus package
- Benefits–health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401K
- Mentorship and training program
- Work/Life harmony