Full mouth reconstructive dentistry is a comprehensive plan created by you and your dentist to treat a range of issues and restore your oral health. Full mouth reconstruction is for patients with several dental concerns who want to restore the function and appearance of their smile.
Renken Dentistry provides all reconstructive dentistry services in-house at each of our locations. When patients have several dental issues, instead of treating them individually we often recommend treating the mouth as a whole. This involves a combination of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures customized to suit your unique needs. This can include repairing teeth that are decayed or damaged, replacing missing teeth with implants, correcting misaligned teeth or faulty bites, managing gum disease, addressing jaw joint issues, and replacing old and worn-out dental work.
We use the latest dental technology. All our dentists are skilled and experienced practitioners who keep up on innovative treatments and cutting edge technology in the dentistry field and many are trained oral surgeons. Through our investment in top-of-the-line equipment and continuing education for our doctors, we are able to provide the highest level of care for our patients. Some of the cosmetic and corrective treatments we offer through full mouth reconstruction include:
- Restorative treatments such as natural-colored fillings, ceramic crowns, or bridges
- Dental implants to permanently replace missing teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry options like laser gum recontouring, Zoom! Teeth Whitening, white ceramic veneers, and dental bonding
- Treatment options to correct bite issues and address symptoms of TMJ/TMD s
- Orthodontics with Invisalign or Six Month Smiles
- Oral surgery options if necessary, including tooth extractions and bone grafting
Sometimes patients need several procedures to restore their oral health. We understand that sometimes dental health gets put on the back burner; whatever treatment you need, our goal is to make sure you leave your appointment smiling.