A full mouth reconstruction can help improve the quality of your life! Do you miss chewing without difficulty, or smiling without embarrassment? These are simple pleasures in life that you may not consider until you have lost one or more teeth.
Start Over with a Full-Mouth Reconstruction
We are proud to offer our patients that best advancements in modern dentistry. With quality materials and state-of-the-art techniques, you finally get a great smile after living with tooth loss.
Dental Implants for Your Smile Makeover
Today’s dental implant technology has completely changed the way missing teeth are replaced. There are many benefits to choosing implants over other tooth replacement options:
- You Get a Great Smile: The most attractive lure of dental implants is how well the restoration improves an imperfect smile. You will not only get back better mouth function and oral health; your new teeth will look very natural.
- You Get to Eat Food You Love: With implants, you can eat whatever you want without difficulty or discomfort, and you won’t have to worry about removable dentures slipping out of place or breaking.
- You Get Clearer Speech: If traditional dentures are not properly fitted, the device can cause teeth to bang together and make you slur your words. This can be very problematic if you enjoy social conversations or if your job depends on you communicating clearly and with confidence. Dental implants are secured to the jaw bone, so there is no concern about stability.
- You Get to Resume Oral Hygiene: Dental implants are permanently fixed, so there is nothing to remove and clean every day. It is so much easier to maintain implants because you simply brush and floss as you normally would. Implants are the least disruptive tooth replacement option because they are just like natural teeth.
- You Get Better Oral Health: It is important to replace missing teeth to avoid bone loss and a sunken in facial structure. Implants keep the jawbone and gums nourished and engaged, so they stay strong and continue to support your dental health. Patients who suffer from tooth loss are at a greater risk of developing gum disease and other health threats.
Traditional dentures are still the best choice for some patients with missing teeth. But people who are good candidates for implants typically opt for a fixed tooth replacement option, Dental implants are non-removable and do not need to be adjusted or replaced every few years.