Despite what magazines and movies would like us to think, perfect, bright, white smiles are actually far less common than one would imagine. However, advancements in dentistry are constantly making it easier, safer and more affordable to have that smile you’ve already dreamed of. At Renken Dentistry, we are proud to offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services for patients interested in achieving that smile of their dreams. Wondering how exactly our Springfield cosmetic dentist can help?
- Teeth Whitening – Interested in a whiter smile? Our professional teeth whitening can show improvements in just one visit! Best of all, unlike over-the-counter teeth whitening products, our treatments won’t leave you with sensitive teeth and/or gums.
- Veneers – Tired of hiding your smile due to imperfections such as chips, cracks or stains? Our cosmetic dental veneers are an affordable and durable way to conceal any imperfections you may want to hide.
- Dental Crowns – For patients with aesthetic dental imperfections along with some damage, dental crowns can not just improve the appearance of your smile; they can also protect your affected teeth from further decay, damage, and cavities.
- Dentures/Partials – For patients that are missing teeth due to decay, damage or injury, dentures, and partials can be a great option for restoring your smile. Depending on your preferences and unique situation a partial can be permanent or removable.
- Dental Implants – Missing one or more teeth? Our dental implants are a great way to restore the appearance and function of your smile permanently. Because dental implants are surgically attached to the jawbone, they look, feel and work just like a natural tooth would!
- Laser Gum Contouring – For patients with uneven gums, receding gums or even a gummy smile, laser gum contouring can help improve the overall appearance of your smile by ensuring your gums look their best.
Ready to achieve your dream smile? Contact our cosmetic dentistry office today to schedule your appointment. We’re always accepting new patients and look forward to helping you achieve the perfect smile.